Why should you plan your retirement early?
- To maintain your current lifestyle
- To safeguard your financial independence
- To prepare for unforeseen medical issues
- To enjoy your retirement with peace of mind
A successful retirement plan is a complex, yet achievable, goal. Through a comprehensive review of your financial resources and your risk tolerance we will design a retirement plan to suit your retirement needs. We offer a wide range of retirement tools to achieve your retirement objectives.
Traditional Retirement Plans
The traditional retirement plans are pre-tax investments, usually available through your employer. These plans may include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Backdoor IRA
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Keogh Plan
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE)
Annuities are alternative retirement plans. Annuities are essentially insurance contracts that make regular payments to you either immediately or at some point in the future. Annuities help grow or protect your retirement savings, providing you with guaranteed income for a certain period or for life. The earnings in an annuity can grow tax-deferred until you take them out.
Life Insurance with cash value, such as whole life insurance and universal life insurance, can be borrowed against to use as supplemental retirement fund.