Preparing your own income tax return can be overwhelming, and you may be overlooking tax deductions that you are entitled to. After years of serving clients in the greater New York area and around the world, our practice has obtained the expertise to navigate complex tax laws and achieve desired outcomes on your return with solid professional integrity.
Common areas that we handle on a daily basis:
- Self-Employment/Contractor Income with or without Form 1099
- Rental Property
- Stock Sales
- Sale of Primary Residence and Investment
- 1031 Exchange
- Exercising Employment Stock Options & Allocation of the Sales on W2 and Capital Gains
- Multi-State Allocation
- Foreign Income Exclusion
- Foreign Financial Assets Reporting
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
Here's what you get with us...
- System Review: Your tax return will be examined by our computer software, which will identify potential issues the IRS may look at more closely.
- Professional Review: Our CPAs, who have numerous years of tax experience, will review your tax returns before they are finalized to make sure any potential issues not found by our system are resolved.
- In-Person Consultation: You will meet face-to-face with our CPAs in order to review the tax returns and discuss the potential tax savings areas for the following years.